Applies to Pharmacists using PlusOne by MedAdvisor.
To move a patient over from the SMS service to the MedAdvisor app, follow the below steps:
- Open PlusOne and select Manage Customers on the left hand side.
- Search for the patient by their surname.
- Open the Patient Details window by double clicking on their name.
- Change the Channel Preference from SMS to App.
- Fill in any missing information in the Patient Details section on the left side of the window, and add your initials.
- Select the Setup Preference on the right hand side (similar to when you sign up a patient).
- If you have selected Instant Sign Up, select OK. This will send an instant sign up link to the patient via email and SMS.
- If you have selected Activation Code or Carer Mode, generate the Activation Code to provide to the patient (you can print if required), and select Close.
The patient's SMS account will now be converted into a MedAdvisor App account.