Applies to Pay in Advance, Sponsored Intervention Programs
For a pharmacy to receive payments for their Sponsored Intervention Programs, and Pay in Advance orders, they must provide a nominated bank account to transfer the remittance into.
Follow the steps below to add remittance details to a pharmacy's account:
- Select Subscriptions in the left-hand menu in PlusOne
- Select Update Billing Details at the bottom of the Subscriptions page.
- Enter the Pharmacy's nominated bank details into the Remittance section, at the bottom of the update page. Ensure that the tickbox next to "Allow MA app users to pay for orders in advance" is ticked if you would like to enable Pay in Advance.
- Select the green save button
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page to update this information.
If you have any further questions, please contact us on Support
We're always happy to help. Our support team is available Monday to Friday, 9AM–5PM (AEST).