Applies to : PlusOne (Sign-up Customers)
If a customer would like reminders only sent to their email you can sign them up to the MedAdvisor app.The customer does not need to log in to the app to receive email reminders only.
1. In PlusOne, select Sign Up Customers and search for the customer by name OR select from the recently dispensed list.
2. Double Click on the customer's name and the sign-up patient pop-up window will appear.
3. Select App and enter the customers email address.
4. Make sure you have obtained consent from the patient and enter your staff initials to confirm this.
5. Select OK. The customer will receive email reminders for repeats and to visit the doctor when they are low on their medications.
If they do not log in and activate their app then reminders will automatically send to their email address.
If you have any further questions, please contact us on Support
We're always happy to help. Our support team is available Monday to Friday, 9AM–5PM (AEST).