Applies to: MedAdvisor App, PlusOne Calendar, Health Services Hub
To disable the flu vaccination services for your pharmacy (this can be applied as temporary measure, i.e. if vaccines are not available for a short period of time) follow the steps below:
- To disable flu services, go to the left hand menu select Calendar:
2. In the calendar, select the consultation room/calendar from the Step 2 drop down and select SET UP
3. Untick the service in the list using the tick box to the left of the SERVICE and SAVE
4. Next go to the Health Services Hub and select PHARMACIST FLU PROGRAM, click into the program and disable the service and pop up in the top right hand corner.
5. Ensure that the 'set up service' booking website is directed to the MedAdvisor Calendar (click on SET UP to the left of each to check the settings are correct) and SAVE
6. Ensure that the 'set up service' days and times are directed to the MedAdvisor Calendar consultation room (click on SET UP to the left of each to check the settings are correct) and SAVE
Note: If the days and times for the service are set in the Health Services Hub, a message will display in the Calendar indicating the times have already been set. If you would like to set the days and times in one tile in the Health Services Hub, it will not allow you to book any other services in the consultation room. If you would like to enable the calendar for more than one service.
USE THE CALENDAR TO SET THE DAYS AND TIMES YOU ARE AVAILABLE, NOT THE HEALTH SERVICES HUB.
If you have any further questions, please contact us on Support
We're always happy to help. Our support team is available Monday to Friday, 9AM–5PM (AEST).