Applies to : PlusOne - Record Services
To update a pharmacist's details from the Pharmacist drop-down in Professional Services forms, follow the below steps:
- Open PlusOne and select Record Services on the right hand side.
- Select an example patient from the list or by searching their surname. This can be any patient as this change will not show up on their consultation history.
- With the Patient Details open, select any service from the drop downs at the top.
- Select the pharmacist that you wish to modify/update in the Pharmacist drop-down.
- Click on the Modify button next to the pharmacist name (the button appears as a piece of paper with a pencil in it).
- Once the Pharmacist Details window appears, update any details necessary.
- Select the Update Pharmacist button to save the changes.
If you have any further questions, please contact us on Support
We're always happy to help. Our support team is available Monday to Friday, 9AM–5PM (AEST).