Applies to: MedAdvisor App, PlusOne Calendar, Health Services Hub
If your pharmacy is receiving a message, unable to accept online bookings please check the settings below:
1. Go to the Health Services Hub
2. In the service tile (i.e. Pharmacist Flu Program) click on the 'flu vaccination' tile and on the right under SET UP SERVICE select 'set up bookings website'.
3. Check the setting is NOT set to 'Don't allow online bookings'
Change to 'Use MedAdvisor to accept bookings and list on the MedAdvisor website (Recommended)' to direct the bookings to the MedAdvisor calendar.
AND Customers book their Flu Vaccination on the MedAdvisor website
4. Next go to the settings feature in the left-hand menu in PlusOne.
5. Change the settings to the settings provided in the screenshot below:
- App Settings
- Service Booking Requests - TICK
If you have any further questions, please contact us on Support
We're always happy to help. Our support team is available Monday to Friday, 9AM–5PM (AEST).