PlusOne by MedAdvisor is integrated with Health Engine's Patient Appointment Management System (PAMS). This will allow you to view today's bookings from PAMS and select the patient to record the service in PlusOne.
Please follow these steps:
1. Select Record Services in the left hand menu
2. Today's bookings will be shown
3. Select RECORD SERVICE next to the patient
4. In the table under the 'SCREENING FORM' column, if the patient has completed the pre-screening form this section this will show as 'provided'. If the patient has not completed the form 'not provided' will display.
5. The service form will launch and the patient information and pre-screening checklist will be pre-filled out (if the patient filled it out) in the patients profile.
6. The answers will be Yes and No answers in the pre screening form. IMPORTANT: If the patient answers NO to any question, the box will be unticked in the pre-screening checklist in the patients profile. Example: The patients booking (STEP 4) shows as screening form 'provided' but in the patients profile under 'pre-screening checklist' all of the boxes are unticked, the patient has therefore selected NO for each answer but has completed the form.
Note: We will be updating the form shortly to show both Yes and No answers in the pre-screening checklist in the patients profile in Record Services. COMING SOON.
CLICK HERE for how to record a vaccination in PlusOne.
If you have any further questions, please contact us on Support
We're always happy to help. Our support team is available Monday to Friday, 9AM–5PM (AEST).