With MedAdvisor, you can import customer lists from your dispensary database for patient groups and send them SMS reminders. Groups such as those over 65 years for Flu vaccinations or groups between a certain age for MMR vaccines, etc. To do this, you need to upload a file into PlusOne in the required format.
Depending on your dispensary system, you can generate a report of the customer group and format it to match the PlusOne template below or add the patients manually into the relevant PlusOne SMS group.
Step 1: Generate a patient list:
1. Create a spreadsheet with the relevant details (first name, surname, and mobile number) in the correct columns. Commas are required in columns A and I.
2. Once you have the file in the correct format, you can import it into PlusOne. On the left-hand side of PlusOne, select Manage Customers
3. In the SMS Patient Group section on the right, click Add Group
4. Create a name for the group (eg Flu Vaccination) and click Save
5. Click Import Contacts at the top of the page, upload the CSV file, and select the group that you would like to add these contacts to
Step 2: Create and send message:
1. On the left-hand menu of PlusOne, select Communications
2. Create a new template by clicking New Template (or choose from an existing template from the Select Template dropdown)
3. Enter a template name and the enter the content for the message template and click OK. Note: you can include template codes as provided in the section underneath.
From the Select Group drop down, select the customer group that you would like to send the message to, and click Add
Review the preview of the message and click Send SMS
For more information please download the SMS Quick Start Guide