Applies to: PlusOne Calendar, PlusOne Record Services, COVID Vaccinations, Health Services Hub.
Please ensure you have Enabled and set up the service prior to inviting patients. See guide below on how to do this.
Applies to: MedAdvisor Health Services Hub, PlusOne Calendar, COVID Vaccinations.
To embed your MedAdvisor calendar link into your website, to allow patients to book appointments for all your services, please follow the steps below:
To obtain the CUSTOMER BOOKING URL , please follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Health Services Hub in the left-hand menu
2. Next select the 'COVID-19 Vaccination' tile
3. In the tile go to the 'Set up booking website section'
4. Select 'Use MedAdvisor to accept bookings and list on the MedAdvisor website'. This is the only option available which allows you to embed the calendar link. See example below:
5. Next, select the option 'Customers book their professional services on your website using the embedded MedAdvisor Calendar'
To obtain the IFRAME TO EMBED ON YOUR WEBSITE , please follow the steps below:
Select the option 'Customers book their professional services on your website using the embedded MedAdvisor calendar'
The iframe embed code for your pharmacy will display.
Add your website URL in the field provided and select SAVE
IMPORTANT: Your website developer will require the iframe code to embed into your website.
Make sure all of your staff are trained and for more information visit www.mymedadvisor.com or contact support if you have any questions.
If you have any further questions, please contact us on Support
We're always happy to help. Our support team is available Monday to Friday, 9AM–5PM (AEST).