Applies to: PlusOne Health Services Hub, Record Services, Professional Services, 7CPA, Claiming
This is a separate program from the Dose Administration Aid Program and is for Aboriginal and/ or Torres Strait Islanders. The cap per month to pharmacy is unlimited.
If you would like to access more information on the DAA/ IDAA program, go to the Health Services Hub to view payments and how to locate eligible customers from your dispense system. Please follow the steps in the attached article Health Services Hub - Dose Administration Aid
To Record the service for a patient:
1. Go to Record Services and search for the patient by surname.
2. Next click on the DAA tab in the patients profile
3. In the patients profile tick the eligibility boxes to confirm the patient is 7CPA eligible and tick the box to confirm the the patient is Aboriginal and/ or Torres Strait Islander to meet the eligibility for the IDAA (Indigenous Dose Administration Aid).
In the Service Details section select Start Date, Collection Day, Collection Frequency and Packs per week and click 'Start Service'.
Also confirm patient consent has been obtained by selecting YES from the drop down.
Note: The consent form can be printed from this section and/ or attached.
4. The patient will now show as ACTIVE and 'Patient is eligible for 7CPA IDAA Claiming'.
5. To generate a signing sheet select the Dose Administration Aid Report from the reports tab in the top right hand corner in Record Services.
Note: Signing sheets can also be generated from within the DAA for an single patient.
6. Select the date range
7. Click 'Generate Summary Report' to see total claimable packs.
8. Select 'Generate Detailed Report' to view details of how many IDAA's were completed for each patient. An update to this report indicates the total Claimable, and now the report splits 'Total Claimable IDAA' and 'Total Non-Claimable'.
8. Select the 'Generate IDAA Claim File' to generate a claim file for IDAA patients.
10. The report now shows a 'claimable' column. The claimable column is also available in the Summary Report but is now visible in the Claim File. If it is claimable it with show as 'Claimable for IDAA' otherwise it will show as YES or NO.
Note: The 'Generate IDAA Claim File' will only show IDAA patients and the 'Generate Claim File' will only show DAA patients.
If you have any further questions, please contact us on Support
We're always happy to help. Our support team is available Monday to Friday, 9AM–5PM (AEST).