Applies to: Automatic Claiming for COVID Vaccination Recording, Record Services, AIR, PPA.
MedAdvisor is integrated with the Pharmacy Program Administrator Portal for automatic claiming for COVID Vaccination recording. You can claim your fee by completing the services in PlusOne.
To claim the Covid-19 service fee with PPA you must ensure you have registered for the CVCP program on the PPA portal.
To get started you will need to link your Pharmacy Programs Administrator account with PlusOne, to do this you will need:
- Access your account in the PPA portal
- Your PPA ID
- An API key
For more information on how to obtain these you can use the attached guide Pharmacy Programs Administrator Portal Integration Guide in the attached link.
You can record all of the service in Record Services:
1. Select Record Services in the left hand menu and search for the patient
2. The patients profile will appear, next Select the dropdown SERVICE menu and then select COVID-19 Vaccination.
3. Fill out the details for the vaccination including your Pharmacist details and update the AIR number.
Note: If you have not updated your immunisation provider number in PlusOne, please follow the steps in the link attached. How to record immunisations and upload to AIR
Also, please access the attached article to update your details to allow patients vaccination history from AIR to display in PlusOne. AIR - View a Patients Vaccination History in PlusOne - SET UP
4. Select your pharmacist name from the dropdown list. If you need to add details, select the + symbol to the right of the dropdown or to modify select the modify icon to the right of your name.
The registration number will pre-populate, if the registration number is not visible then enter the registration number which is your APHRA number and APHRA number in the required fields.
4. Enter your PPA user ID and API key in the fields provided.
Note: Your PPA ID is valid for 1 year.
5. Select your associated pharmacy from the dropdown menu.
If you are unable to see your pharmacy details in the dropdown and it is greyed out, please follow the steps in the attached article.
Next select UPDATE pharmacist.
6. Complete the recording of the vaccination.
Note: School ID is optional.
Note: Additional fields for the COVID recording form include Dose Number in the vaccination section. This field is mandatory.
7. Check the AIR and PPA details have been ticked and updated.
8. If the AIR or the PPA details are not updated correctly, a pop up will display indicating the information which needs to be updated. The message will also include the information which is incorrect or missing.
If the submission for AIR and PPA are both successful the follow pop up box will appear.
Make sure all of your staff are trained and for more information visit www.mymedadvisor.com or contact support if you have any questions.
If you have any further questions, please contact us on Support
We're always happy to help. Our support team is available Monday to Friday, 9AM–5PM (AEST).