What are the different subscription tiers?
Standard Subscription - $159 p/m + GST
Premium Subscription: $179 p/m + GST
What is the difference between standard and premium?
The standard option provides you with all the features that are currently included in your PlusOne subscription. The premium option offers additional benefits, many of which you would otherwise incur additional charges for including:
- Free Scheduled Technical Services (including additional terminal install, client relocation/install, dispense system change)
- $10 SMS credit per month
- 1x Free Custom Pharmacy Training Webinar (45min) per year – valued at $100. This provides a customized webinar, Q&A and a digital recording.
- Co-branded digital asset pack (including social media images, website images, print ready brochures/posters) to promote your digital solution– valued at $100
- $100 credit for POS marketing material per annum, to help educate patients
- Early access to new features
- Click here for a more detailed comparison
What are considered Scheduled Technical services and what are the charges if I am not on Premium?
- Additional installations - $49 +GST per terminal
- Client Relocations/Reinstallations - $99 +GST
- Dispense changes - $299 +GST
What scheduled technical services are included in the standard subscription for a new pharmacy?
As part of the initial installation for new pharmacies, one main terminal plus 3 additional terminals are included at no charge in one initial appointment. i.e., not over separate appointments.
How do I upgrade to the Premium Subscription tier?
Simple! Please click this link and fill out the upgrade form, it's that simple!
If you have any further questions, please contact us on Support
We're always happy to help. Our support team is available Monday to Friday, 9AM–5PM (AEST).