Applies to: PlusOne Record Services, COVID-19 Recording, COVID-19 Claiming, Pharmacy Programs Administrator.
COVID-19 claim reports can be generated and entered in the Pharmacy Programs Administrator Portal for claiming. They are located under Record Services > Reports. The report allows you to select a date range and generate claim files for COVID-19 vaccination claims. Please follow the below steps:
1. In the left-hand menu select Record Services
2. Select REPORTS in the top right hand corner
3. From the dropdown menu, select immunisation report.
4. Select to generate a COVID-19 Claim file which will include all completed COVID-19 claims.
5. Select the date range for the report you would like to generate, and SAVE.
6. The file will generate in an Excel spreadsheet which meets the requirements of the PPA, the pharmacy can then enter the information into the portal, the report includes:
- Patient Medicare or DVA number
- Date of birth
- Vaccinator details
- Vaccinator's AHPRA number
- Vaccine dose number
- Special requirement includes information if it is the 1st or 2nd dose for the patient, there are two categories for 2nd dose (Second dose where the first administration was undertaken by a different service provider or Second dose where the first administration was undertake by the same service provider).
The reason the special requirement is included is due to the payment structure being tiered. (See below)
Make sure all of your staff are trained and for more information visit www.mymedadvisor.com or contact support if you have any questions.
If you have any further questions, please contact us on Support
We're always happy to help. Our support team is available Monday to Friday, 9AM–5PM (AEST).