The MedAdvisor app allows pharmacies to display services which they provide at the pharmacy and allows customers to view, request and book those services.
There are two different ways a pharmacy can display available services in the App:
- Allow a customer to view the services and REQUEST an appointment
- Allow the customer to view and BOOK an appointment on the days and times available at the pharmacy via the Calendar
How to set up the APP to allow a customer to VIEW the services and REQUEST an appointment
1. Enabling the service in the Health Services Hub will allow the customer to view the service as an available service in the App.
e.g. Medscheck to only show on the MedAdvisor App as an available service with NO booking dates and times.
2. Once enabled in the App, the patient can view the available services at the pharmacy. This information can be viewed by accessing the Home screen > Pharmacy icon > Professional Service drop down arrow.
3. Underneath the Professional Services the patient can then access a Book now button.
Please note - if the pharmacy has not set their calendar to show available days and times, the patient can only send a booking request to the pharmacy and the pharmacy can contact the customer with available days and times.
4. The pharmacy will receive the request in the PlusOne Inbox. The request will not contain days and times of the appointment as the pharmacy have not set this option up.
How to set up the App to allow a customer to VIEW and BOOK an appointment on the days and times available in the pharmacy's Calendar
1. Enabling a service in the Health Services Hub will allow customers to view the service as an available service in the App.
2. If you would like a patient to book available days and times for the service, update the PlusOne Calendar. Go to the Calendar and follow the steps in the attached Calendar Set Up - Single Room Quick Start Guide. CALENDAR: PlusOne Calendar Training Materials
3. When the days and times have been updated, the patient will be able to select Book New Service.
4. Next, the patient selects the service they wish to book from the list by selecting the drop-down arrow.
5. The days and times the pharmacy are available will display in the App and the patient can select which appointment they wish to book, select Book Now
6. The customer enters their information and the appointment is booked in the PlusOne Calendar. The pharmacy will receive a confirmation of the booking in the PlusOne Inbox displaying the Appointment, Patient Name and Day with Time of the Appointment.
We're always happy to help. Our support team is available Monday to Friday, 9AM–5PM (AEST).