***All features not currently available on all dispense systems and apps***
***App customers must be updated to current version 5.13 to access e-Scripts***
1. New orders are received in PlusOne Inbox. The order will include the patient's name and ordered medications and products. Click View to view the order
2. The Tap to Refill Order screen will appear. To the right of the medication name, the Script column will indicate whether a prescription is electronic and will display the Token number
Handy Hint - In the Tap to Refill Order screen, you can also view the payment method, order, and comments from the patient
3. To send the script to your dispense system select:
a) Send to dispense. This will send the token script to the dispense system and you will be able to dispense the medication
b) Send to MedView Flow. This will send the token script to MedView Flow
Please note - once you have completed dispensing, you will need to notify the customer that their order is ready
1. Select the appropriate response from the dropdown menu
2. The customer's repeat token will update* in the app
*Currently applies to Minfos, Aquarius and Z Dispense. For other dispense systems, the customer will need to add the repeat token to the app.
We're always happy to help. Our support team is available Monday to Friday, 9AM–5PM (AEST).