Applies to : PlusOne - Record Services
Please note, pharmacists who are already in the dispense system should appear in the pharmacist dropdown menu already.
To add a pharmacist in the drop-down menu in Record Services, follow the below steps:
- Open PlusOne and select Record Services
- Select an example patient from the list or by searching their surname. This can be any patient as this change will not show up on their consultation history
- With the patient details open, select any service from the drop downs at the top
- Next to the pharmacist details in the dropdown, click on the PLUS symbol next to the pharmacist name
- Once the pharmacist details window appears, enter all mandatory details
- Select create, when the details are entered to create the profile for the Pharmacist
Following these steps will create a profile in Record Services for the Pharmacist, the Pharmacists name will appear in the list.
We're always happy to help. Our support team is available Monday to Friday, 9AM–5PM (AEST).