New MedAdvisor pharmacies will need to request a MedAdvisor Analytics Package (MAP) Installation and configure their settings in PlusOne.
MAP Installation grants pharmacies access to Business Insights – a reporting feature which provides a detailed view of your pharmacy's progress and utilisation of MedAdvisor.
Follow the steps below to get started:
- Open PlusOne and select ‘Business Insights’
- Select ‘Register for Extended Analytics to see more information’ at the top of the screen.
- Consent to MAP terms & conditions on behalf of your pharmacy
- Select ‘Register for MAP.’
- CLICK THIS LINK – to book in for a MAP Installation with one of our technicians.
As a new MedAdvisor pharmacy you will need to make sure all settings are established correctly.
- Open PlusOne and select ‘Settings’
- Select ‘App Settings’ and make sure your details are correct, including the pharmacy logo.
- Select ‘Displayed Opening Hours,’ and ensure these are up to date.
For reference, see the screenshots attached below:
If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact MedAdvisor Support.