Applies to : MedAdvisor Clinic Connect (MACC)
After receiving a script request notification via email, open MedAdvisor Clinic Connect and follow the following steps:
- Viewing your new Script Requests - Click on the script request message to view a list of your new script requests in the Pending Scripts screen
- Selecting your Script Requests - In the Pending Scripts screen, select the script requests that you wish to convert into scripts and click the “Process Scripts” button at the top of the screen to prepare your selected script requests for printing as pre-formatted scripts
- Printing your scripts –Next you will be given options to download a PDF of your selected scripts, which you can print directly onto your script paper. Note that your system may ask you to save the file first before printing.
Tip: If you have many scripts to print, use the filters before creating your PDF to break your print runs into manageable sizes.
- Printing your script request summaries – In addition to printing scripts, you can also print out an itemised list of your selected script requests
- Importing Scripts into the PMS -To update your Medical Director patient record with details of each printed script, click the “Import Scripts Now” button. This process will add each script to the Past Prescriptions section in the respective patient record. Any patient or drug that can’t be matched back to the clinical system will be presented as an exception for you to match manually.
If you have any further questions, please contact us on Support
We're always happy to help. Our support team is available Monday to Friday, 9AM–5PM (AEST).