Applies to : Request Scripts (Plus One)
This article below can be referred to when the scripts sent through fax to a GP/Doctor have failed.
There are couple of points you can check or perform before contacting Support.
- Check the Fax number for the GP/Doctor, under details or Manage Prescribers.
- Check if the GP/Doctor has been set to correct transport method i.e Fax, in Manage Prescribers.
- Check with the clinic if the fax number has changed at all or any of their contact details.
- Check if they have been receiving any fax on their machine at all ( The most recent fax they have received and when?)
- You can also check if the fax number is updated on PlusOne -> Settings -> Account :
Make sure you Pharmacies area code is updated. If not please update and retry to send the fax.
If you have any further questions, please contact us on Support
We're always happy to help. Our support team is available Monday to Friday, 9AM–5PM (AEST).