Applies to : PlusOne (Manage Customers)
If a customer responds 'STOP' to an SMS message or no longer wishes to use the SMS service you must complete the following steps as soon as possible.
- In Manage Customers select the customer
- Double click the customer to bring up the Patient Details page
- In the bottom left corner tick the ‘Decline’
- Enter your staff initials
- Press OK to confirm changes
The patient will still be searchable in Manage Customers but will now appear as status: Declined.
If you have any further questions, please contact us on Support
We're always happy to help. Our support team is available Monday to Friday, 9AM–5PM (AEST).