Applies to : Request Scripts (Plus One)
When importing Script Owings you will be given some options as to which scripts to import.
Settings are preset to the most commonly used options, however this can be customised.
Owing Script Requests:
- Import owing script Requests: Select the date range the owing scripts need to be imported.
- Requeue Owing Script Requests on Import: Is selected to import the scripts which are not approved by Dr. and need to be requeued to send for approval.
Other Script Requests :
- Import Last Repeat Requests: Imports the scripts which are left with one more repeat.
- Import No-Repeat Requests: Imports the scripts which are left with no more repeats.
- Import Pending Script Requests: Allows you choose the date range for importing the scripts which are pending, and the date range is recommended to be earlier to Owing script requests.
- Requeue Repeat Reminders on Import: If last repeat/no repeat scripts were not reconciled in dispense, they will be requeued and you can send them again to the doctor.
- Use Preferred Provider on Import: Chooses the scripts which are assigned to preferred Doctors in the dispense system. It is advised to not choose this option as it imports the scripts under the preferred Doctor for the patient however it will not import any other scripts which are not under the preferred Doctor.
- Count Remaining Repeats on Import: Counts how many scripts are remaining with any number of repeats in the dispense.
Once the selection of Importing Scripts is done, PlusOne generates all the owing scripts
If you have any further questions, please contact us on Support
We're always happy to help. Our support team is available Monday to Friday, 9AM–5PM (AEST).