Please follow these steps:
- Select Record Services in the left-hand menu of PlusOne
- Search for the patient and select SEARCH or select from recently dispense list.
- Check the patients CONSULTATION HISTORY. Select the SERVICE drop down and select UTI INITIAL SERVICE .
Please note that only Initial UTI form should be completed for VIC. Follow up is not part of the Victoria pilot as the pharmacy will be in breach of their authorisations.
- Select from the Pharmacist drop down under PHARMACIST DETAILS
- Continue down the form to complete each section (including all mandatory fields)
- Under PHARMACIST SUITABILITY, you must select the check box to indicate that you have completed the required training.
There is also links to the Victoria Pilot protocols.
- PATIENT CONSENT - The patient must provide informed consent to the service and the collection of their personal information. The patient consent recorded in the checkbox, must be taken as informed consent using points 1 and 2 in the Patient consent to treatment and privacy information sheet to support the discussion with the patient. CLICK HERE to access the patient consent to treatment and privacy information factsheet.
Please note: There is a specific Victorian Pilot section, including consent, additional demographics and patient payment status (e.g concessional or general) from the drop down, for reimbursement for the cost of medicines from the Victorian Government.
- In the SCREENING QUESTIONS section, select the Sex (anatomical) and Age, as well as answering Does the patient have any allergies or had previous adverse events to medications/antibiotics?
- Fill out the ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA including all compulsory fields.
Please note: There are VIC specific questions and management protocol (click here to view)
- Under TREATMENT, select all that apply.
There is also the ability to capture consent regarding accessing and reporting to My Health Record, if the patient consents
- Please take the patient through the SELF-CARE TIPS
- Complete PHARMACIST RECOMMENDATIONS, REFERRAL, GP LETTER and TIME TO COMPLETE
At the top and the bottom of the form, you can save a draft, delete or complete the form.
Once you have completed the form, select REFERRAL (PDF), GP LETTER (PDF) and SERVICE SUMMARY (PDF) to download and print.