The MedAdvisor Calendar allows you to add bookings manually. Please follow these steps:
- Select Calendar in the left-hand menu
- Select Add Booking to launch the pop-up
- Enter the customers' name, email and mobile number (you can also add date of birth, medicare number, your staff initials and notes as optional fields)
- Select which Calendar you would like to add the booking to.
- Select the service type e.g Flu Vaccination.
The availability will appear in the Add booking window.
- Select the date, start time and duration of the booking
- Send confirmation by Email or SMS directly after booking created is selected by default. You can deselect this. SMS charges apply.
- Select OK to save.
Please note: This feature allows you to book an appointment at any time, including appointments at the same time as other appointments and during times that are not available.