Please follow these steps:
- Select Record Services in the left-hand menu of PlusOne
- Search for the patient and select SEARCH or select from recently dispense list.
- Check the patients CONSULTATION HISTORY. Select the SERVICE drop down and select UTI INITIAL SERVICE or UTI FOLLOW UP
- Select from the Pharmacist drop down under PHARMACIST DETAILS
- Continue down the form to complete each section (including all mandatory fields)
- Under PHARMACIST SUITABILITY, you must select the check box to indicate that you have completed the required training.
There is also links to the NSW trial protocol
- Under PATIENT CONSENT select all compulsory sections.
Please note: There is a specific New South Wales Trial section, including e-consent. The patient must consent to the service and the collection of their personal information including e-consent. Once the patient has accessed the website via the QR code that is located in pharmacy, enter the code. The form will indicate if the code is valid.
- In the SCREENING QUESTIONS section, select the Sex (anatomical) and Age, as well as answering Does the patient have any allergies or had previous adverse events to medications/antibiotics?
- Fill out the ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA including all compulsory fields.
- Under TREATMENT, select all that apply.
There is also the ability to capture consent regarding accessing and reporting to My Health Record, if the patient consents
- Please take the patient through the SELF-CARE TIPS
- Complete PHARMACIST RECOMMENDATIONS, REFERRAL, GP LETTER and TIME TO COMPLETE
At the top and the bottom of the form, you can save a draft, delete or complete the form.
Once you have completed the form, select REFERRAL (PDF), GP LETTER (PDF) and SERVICE SUMMARY (PDF) to download and print.