Scenario: When click on patient in the Sign-Up Customers PO Crashes and re-launches
This is caused due to duplicated values in the primary key of [TProgramPatientCache] table. Applies to PlusOne PlusOne 220.127.116.11 and PlusOne 18.104.22.168.
Resolution: Need to delete all the data from the TProgramPatientCache table
- Kill PlusOne then take a backup of the SPSC.sqlite database and save it in another location.
- Download the DB Browser and open the SPSC.sqlite Database.
- Look for TProgramPatientCache table once confirmed its there go to Execute SQL
- Run the command SELECT * FROM TProgramPatientCache to view the table.
- Run the command DELETE FROM TProgramPatientCache to delete the values.
- Save then changes and close the DB Browser and open PlusOne
- Go to Sign-Up Customer and click on a patient and it should open without crashing.