This feature allows you to send a bulk SMS to all existing SMS reminder patients, encouraging them to download the App.
- Go to PlusOne > Health Services Hub > App Invite
- Click on the App Invite tile and you will see the number of Eligible Customers (ie SMS reminder patients) on the right hand side
- Unfold the Set Up Service section, and click Create Message
- Select the patients you would like to invite to the App. You can filter based on last dispense or last message sent.
- Click next and select the message template you would like to use.
- Click Send. The patient will receive an SMS with a unique link to sign up to the App (see below). This link will expire after 10 days.
Hi <Patient name>, <PharmacyName> is excited to bring you a new way to order and manage your medicines on our free Unichem/Life app. Visit https://nxt.to/pD2zTYZ to download the app.
- There will also be an automated SMS sent on day 4 and day 9 for those patients who haven’t yet registered their account.
Message @ Day 4 - You've yet to validate your new Unichem and Life pharmacy account - to ensure your account is secured, please go to https://nxt.to/pD2zTYZ From <Pharmacy name>
Message @ Day 9 - <Patient name>, your invite from <PharmacyName> will expire tomorrow. To manage and order your meds, visit https://nxt.to/pD2zTYZ to download or opt out
The patient will continue to receive SMS reminders if they choose not to sign up for the App.
If patient has any queries about these messages, please let them know that it is legitimate. We are working with MedAdvisor to edit these messages in the future to improve app uptake.